Thursday, June 4, 2009

Feed Bag Buddies



Feed Bag Buddies is finished!!! I put the finishing stitches and initialed it late last night. I really enjoyed working on this. It is the first large piece I've finished since the fire. Today I will pick up the foam board so I can stretch and mount it myself. I took a class a couple of years ago on finishing techniques and I like to do my own. I can make sure it's done properly and it saves money when I take it to the framer. I used to have a mat cutter but I haven't replaced it yet. So I can now mark this off my stitching project to do list and work on my other WIPs. I have a greenwork country cottage that I just started and my promise piece is a Mirabilia design for Winter. I began it so I could find the center and get started. I'm taking it to Nashville to work on during Studio Time. If I can keep up the pace I may have three items to put up in the October show. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Jan! How AWESOME!!! You've got yourself quiet the cute pair there, but that puppy, with those big brown eyes, is killing me. Can't wait to see your greenwork and Mirabilia pieces. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete