Friday, May 29, 2009

Nick's Summer Vacation

Well, summer vacation has just started for Nick and he's been busy already. He went fishing with his dad last week and caught his own dinner. It wasn't very big but it was big enough to bring home and eat. I'm a mom. I'm so proud of him!

Then, this week he went to King's Island with his class. He had a great time and spent most of the day in the water park. Now, I said I'm a mom, but I didn't say I was a good one. I did not make him take or wear sunscreen. (You probably know where this is going.) He came home with a sunburn. Dad is applying lotion. After taking the photo I got out the Motrin for him. Today is Friday and he's doing a lot better. Maybe by Monday he'll be pealing and on the road to recovery.

No new stitching photos to post. I've spent most of my time working on the Feed Bag Buddies. I've outlined the bird and finished the complete lower half of the design. I still need to finish a few leaves and then do the background. I'm so close I can taste it!

1 comment: