Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Trick or Treat


We have a Hardanger Stitching Group as well as a Christmas Group, UFO, Sampler and Quilting Group. We do not have a Halloween Group. Oh well, there aren't enough hours in the day or days in the month to have one for everything, I guess. Since the show is over I've been working on my Promise Piece in hopes that I can finish it by the November meeting. I keep these small projects handy for when I'm in the car or waiting in the doctor's office. These are both Prairie Schooler designs. I love the books they are in. There is one for Fall and one for Christmas as well. Each leaflet has about 9 designs and they all use the same threads. They are small and easy to finish and with the limited number of threads, very affordable to do. I love them because they work up so quickly. I love it that I actually completed something BEFORE the holiday it was meant for.

No comments:

Post a Comment