Monday, October 5, 2009

Finishes

Tonight's the TANA meeting and I finally completed a few things for Show and Tell. I had finished stitching the nametag last week but had to put some fabric on the back to stabilize it. I used designs from two different patterns to do the black designs and then I couldn't find an alphabet that would fit in the space so I used graph paper and made up my own.

Another Penny Rug. There was a room full of people while I was assembling it and I wish I had been paying more attention. I would have put the black dot in the center. I may still change it. I'll have to think about it.
The lighthouse was just finished about 10 mins. ago. It's from a DMC pattern that was $1 you could send from a magazine. Lanna gave me this one. There are several lighthouses in the pattern but I want to do them one at a time and may not do them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment