Sunday, October 4, 2009

Little bit of stitching

I don't have any stitching photos to add. I have finished 11 items but can't show them yet because they are secret gifts. I will show them after they've been given. I've only gotten a little bit of stitching done because the girls have been here since Friday and may be here for quite awhile so I'll have to work out a stitching schedule. They sure are a lot of fun to hang out with so I don't feel like it's a bad thing.
I love Autumn. This is my favorite season of the whole year. It's the only season that I think has it's own smell. The colors are beautiful and the air is cool and refreshing. Also, Thanksgiving and Halloween are my fave holidays besides Christmas. I love decorating for the fall with leaves, pumpkins, and all the scary ghosts and goblins. I love pumpkin bread and pumpkin pie. I know Winter is on it's way and that is my least favorite of all because my body reacts badly to the cold.
Nick and I went to see Zombieland. Woody Harrelson is in it and Bill Murray has a short scene or two. It was absolutely the funniest movie I've seen in ages. There were several times in the movie when the whole audience applauded.
I took Nick to get xrays on Friday morning. No breaks or fractures thank goodness. He has to take a week off of football and that really bothers him. They only have a couple of games left and he'll have to sit out the one next week.
I go to my doctor Tuesday morning to hopefully find out the results from the three MRIs I've had done. I'm thinking that the final diagnosis will be MS since that runs in my family and I've had problems for years. It could be something less but I've always done better in life when I contemplate and prepare for the worse, that way if it's anything else, well, all the better and if it turns out to the worst, then I'm ready for that. Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers and I'll keep everyone updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment