Sunday, May 3, 2009

Show and Tell


Besides education, show and tell is my favorite part of the TANA meeting. (If I have something for it anyway.) This month I have four things. These are three and the kiss needle book is the fourth.
I'm not sure what I'll start now but I should just finish a couple of the things I have going. Last month's education piece should be at the top of the list. There is also the June monthly mania that I just hope I finish before June. Then, there is the Aztec Bookmark. It was a previous education piece that I missed but Liz was kind enough to bring me a kit at the Heritage Farm Stitch-In. I've finished all 246 four-sided stitches and am about halfway finished with the blackwork around the edges. I've seen the finished piece because Liz finished hers and had it at the stitch-in. It is beautiful. Let's hope I can actually do the Aztec stitch evenly. I guess we'll see.
The largest project I'm working on is the Feed Bag Buddies that I'm doing for Nick. It's probably about 3/4 of the way finished. I'm taking it to the retreat this month and hope to finish it there. I want to put it up in our show this fall. I also have a Mirabilia Winter piece that is my Promise Piece. I've only just started it but the plan is to take it to Share a Stitch and work on it during Studio Time. I'd like to put it in the show as well since I have to have it completed by November anyway.
Maybe I should put pics of them up as wips. That may encourage me to keep working on them and keep updating the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment