Sunday, May 3, 2009

Decorating





Spent the morning hanging up some flea market finds. We've been here since December but haven't put many things on the walls yet. I don't want to just put a bunch of nails in the walls so I'm trying to select just the right piece for just the right place. It's been a good housekeeping kind of weekend all around. Yesterday, I did a lot of organizing. I organized the CDs, DVDs and books and then made sure that most every "thing" was in its place. I know it's kind of anal but I just feel better when everything is in order.
I also made a list of all the stitching patterns I have. There aren't that many yet, but I have on at least three occasions bought the same pattern twice. They will make good gifts!
I have also got some stitching done. I'm working on a Christmas piece and as soon as I finish the hem around the edges I'll put a pic of it here. At least it will be done by the meeting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment