Wednesday, April 22, 2009

TANA Basket Donation


I finally finished turning the kiss into a needlecase. The finished project will got into the TANA basket for Share A Stitch in Nashville. I think it's supposed to be a secret but at this point I don't think many people look at this blog so the secret is still safe. I hope the ladies at TANA like it enough to put it in the basket. I know they say that whenever you make something you see all the faults but noone else does. Let's hope that's the case with this one. I wouldn't be a bit offended if they didn't want to use it. I actually like it enough to keep it for myself. So I guess if it does go in the basket you'll be seeing another one in the near future for moi!

1 comment:

  1. I think it will make a great addition to our contribution!!! VERY cute!!!

    ReplyDelete