Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday


I wasn't happy with my old blog since I was a blog newbie when I did it so I decided to make a new one!
It's Superbowl Sunday so that's a good day to start. It's around 50 degrees out which is a heatwave for us. I live in southern Ohio and we've had TONs of snow. I went to Columbus on Monday to visit my daughter and granddaughters and didn't make it home until Thursday night. I can't complain too much about the weather, though. It has given me a chance to get a lot of stitching done.
I finished my nametag for tomorrow's TANA meeting. I also finished an Autumn wall hanging. Today I'll work on the puppy project I'm making for my son and a lighthouse switchplate cover. It was going to go in the main bathroom but the lightswitch there has three switches and I only have covers for two switches. It's going to go in the hallway next to the linen closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment