Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bedridden stitching



I had that stomach thing that was going around. I thought it would pass me by. I was the last one in the fam to get it. I tried to make the best of it so I spent nearly two days in bed watching movies (The Mist and The Grudge), playing Sims Castaway and of course, stitching. I finished another LK Boxer...Autumn.



I also finished the hardanger angel for Jill to put on our TANA tree. She hasn't seen it yet so I hope she likes it. I modified the pattern a bit. The dress was supposed to have more stitching with picots and such but I had the heart button that Jill had given me originally and it fit perfectly! It would look better sewn to a background fabric but I've not done that before and can't think up anything exciting. Maybe she'll like it just the way it is or can give me some ideas.


1 comment:

  1. Awww Emma got you all sick with the rotovirus :( At least u got some stitching done! Can't wait to see it in person...maybe this weekend??

    ReplyDelete