Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Driving lessons


I've tried to tell my husband for years that he doesn't know how to drive. He thinks the yellow lines are a "general guideline" of where you should drive. Yesterday, he was driving home and looked over to see the house the Amish are building and sideswiped a truck coming in the other direction. He said the lady was really nice (turns out she's a neighbor) and talked about our new home and the area. I told him I wouldn't have been nice especially since there were kids in the car with her. I'd have come out of that car cussing like a sailor.

He told me all about it and then finally told me that he never had put the truck on the insurance. Great. Now, we have to pay to have their truck repaired.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow. That looks baaaad. I'm just glad no one was hurt. But yeah, I wouldn't have been nice to him either LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, so sorry. Just glad no one was hurt.I'm sure your glad too especially with no insurance.

    ReplyDelete