Thursday, December 9, 2010

Recent Pictures

Since I haven't finished many stitching projects lately I thought I would just post a few pictures I've taken recently of family and/or current events. I hope you like them.
This is Emma so excited to get her first Christmas gift from Great Grandpa and Carolyn. Like most children, she lights up when she sees Santa.



Since Alyssa is the oldest, I let her choose first. She wanted the gingerbread man. She loves it!


When the Ironton Fighting Tigers made it to the playoff games, the coaches wanted the boys to dress up. This is my baby boy looking quite handsome if I do say so myself.





This is just me and Emma hanging out in the rocking chair. I forget to tell her to "smile". When we tell her to say "cheese" she just squishes up her mouth and says "cheese". She's still so adorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment