Monday, July 12, 2010

The Rock House

Phoebe and I went to see Eclipse. I had already seen it but really liked it so I didn't mind seeing it again. We made our own "Team Edward" shirts. No one laughed at us but it reminded me of that Burger King commercial with the little old lady in the "Team Jacob" shirt.

The weather was so nice Sunday we decided to take the kids to Vesuvius for a picnic and a hike to The Rock House.

Emma is used to sitting in a highchair but the table just had to do for the picnic.

Hamburgers are one of the few foods that Alyssa likes to eat. The boys don't like having their picture taken.Nick is an adventurer. He is never happy just being an observer. I like to keep my feet on level ground so I just take the pics.

Alyssa is the drama queen. Doesn't she look so grown up? She's ready for the paparazzi.
Emma did alright walking to the caves but she got tired on the way back. Mommy was the only person she wanted to carry her. When mom got tired she told Emma she had to walk for awhile. Emma just stood there looking at her. When mom told her she couldn't just stand there all day, she sat down. Is it the terrible twos and she's just exerting her independence, or should Phoebe just be more specific in her instructions the next time?
We aren't mad at each other. Phoebe is on the "smoking" side of the log and I'm on the "non-smoking side.

No comments:

Post a Comment