Wednesday, March 11, 2015

It's Been Years

OK, so I'd forgotten this blog existed. Since I last posted, a lot has happened. I now have three granddaughters and another grandchild of unknown sex on the way. My daughter is very busy. She got married recently to Gene Cox. I finally got the divorce on paper and am now a free woman :) I bought a house, out in the country, that I LOVE! I moved in on Halloween last year so I haven't had a chance to see my place in the summer. When I do, I'll post pics. I love it in the winter. I can only imagine how beautiful it will be this spring and summer. Nick is doing better. He's in school in Indianapolis and just started a new part-time job. I'm so proud of him. I'm still a librarian and still believe it's the best job I've ever had. I'll post some current pics next time. It feels good to be back.

1 comment: