Friday, April 30, 2010

Ipod Books

Maybe everyone else on the planet has known about this forever but I just discovered that our library has books on ipod. Amazing! I'm listening to Stephen King's Black House. It is so cool. I can listen to it when I'm sitting at track practice waiting for Nick's event. I can listen to it when I get to school to pick him up, and in the morning while I'm waiting for him to get ready for school. I didn't realize I spend so much time waiting for Nick. Oh well. I'm getting a lot of "reading" and stitching done.
My current projects are on a rush that I hope to have finished by Monday evening. I have the key bookmarks that several ladies stitched. I'm doing the finishing by sewing them to the felt with the ribbon in the center. I did several by hand and also did some on the machine. I left one with Jill so we will have 15 all together. We are donating them as part of a bookmark stitching contest. I am almost finished with the April Hardanger Card of the Month. I need to finish the center of it. I will be getting the May card soon. I'm also working on a blackwork butterfly. I have most of it finished. There are four circles that use a lighter shade than the rest of the pattern. I don't really like the color but I've only completed one of the circles. Maybe it will look better when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment